Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 45 - April 22, 2011 (1 day to go)

I can't believe that my nephew turned 17 today. My baby he once was. He was the first live child birth I witnessed. Happy Birthday Jeffrey. In two days I will have completed my Lenten journey of fasting from social networking. Why did I wake up to an email for a contest but you could only enter on Facebook? LOL It never ends does it? Tonight I went to a birthday dinner and I should've known that it would be a mess! Supposedly it was a birthday celebration/going away dinner but it didn't feel like anyone was leaving. During dinner the mention of Lent and rest days came about. I thought it was pretty funny because I just chose to continue my fast on Sunday's as well. Anyway tonight's reflection is going to be about words. Some things are just better left unsaid. Without being able to rant on social networking I've become accustomed to using my voice instead of print. with recent emotions up & down like a roller coaster I've come back to my senses that not everything felt should be said. In times where animosity is present its even better to just not say anything either. I just hope that I can remember all this when I do get back on social networking and not get that cyber courage and vent out a month and a half worth of events. I know it will all be well and that the truth will always prevail.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors*

No status updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment