Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 32 - April 9, 2011 (8 days to go)

Such a busy day preparing for Dee's surprise birthday party. I don't think she was very surprised but she was very happy! Friends, food & gifts! Someone asked me today if I missed social networking. My response was that its not so much the social aspect of it but more so not being able to update anything. Then I thought about it after the face and from day one I feel that's the hardest part I've dealt with since the beginning of the journey. today wasn't as exciting as others as far as journaling goes. Except of course Stinky Pink's little brother Doo Doo Brown. LOL

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment