Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 30 - April 7, 2011 (10 days to go)

Here's to hoping that I can write for today in one night, even if I have to hold my eyelids open with toothpicks. I am so pooped after this crazy day. Let me start by saying how fun its not to get home and be in the comfort of your own bed only to have to get back up & dressed to go look in your car for something. No bueno! Why do the craziest and funniest things happen when I can't update anywhere about it? From the cornucopia to Rachel Charles. There was definitely not a lack of entertainment today or tonight. It was bad enough struggling throughout work with tons of temptation for social networking but to go through the night with more laughs and new memories is just...well lets just say that even if I went into detail I'd have to promise I can't make this shit up! I could go on for pages but I won't, I'll just spare everyone the details. I swear my life seemed so boring and average until I decided to give up social networking for Lent. Things such as a bartender giving out gummy bears (yes the candy) are just things no one would believe unless you were there. I'm just blessed to have such great friends. To share these unbelievable stories/memories with. And let's not forget about how I thought today was Friday all day and even asked how the funeral was. :-( RIP Kerry

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates today

No comments:

Post a Comment