Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 26 - April 3, 2011 (14 days to go)

As I lay here gathering my thoughts I'm listening to the wind howl. As annoying as the wind is, there is something soothing in its howling sound. Today was another uneventful day. Sleeping in, cleaning, coaching staff meeting, etc. I even missed the first half of Army Wives thanks to the slow pokes at the pizza place. So many moments of complaint yet no urges or temptation. I'm really starting to feel like my life has done a one-eighty with this whole no social networking thing. In just a couple days I went from numerous urges and temptations to nothing. How can this journey be such a roller coaster of temptation?

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates today.

*note - as I blog the countdown 2 weeks seems so close but then I remember I still have the 6 "rest days" aka cheat days to add on to it. :-( Way to burst my own bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment