Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 40 - April 17, 2011 (6 days to go)

Another day filled with things to do in an effort to keep my mind from any urges or temptations of social networking. That is until it came time to get a new phone. That's a very big decision for me. Its not like when I lived in Europe and would get a new phone every six months. I had my blackberry for 2 1/2 years and it never did me wrong until recently with the batter dying so fast. In the end it was going to be better to upgrade than to buy a new battery. My big urge was when I couldn't decide between staying with Blackberry or switching to iPhone or Droid. In the end I decided on my own to stick with Blackberry since it suited my needs...for now. Who would've thought I could make such a big decision on my own without consulting my social networking friends? Now will someone please tell me why I woke up to 25 emails from facebook!? Why didn't I think this through more thoroughly enough to turn off all my email notifications? This is gonna make for some interesting reading when I am able to log back in. As this concludes my 40 days and 40 nights I will begin to reflect on my days as I make up the "rest days" during Lent.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors*

No status updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment