Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 35 - April 12, 2011 (5 days to go)

In preparing for tonight's journal entry something interesting has crossed my mind. what has really been going on with me for the last week? And no I don't mean that "time of the month" either. I have gone the last week without turning on my laptop, updating my blog, or talking to Roo! there aer few things I can recall that I passed my time with at home. Such as playing words with friends, chess with friends and pogo games on my iTouch. Have I become consumed with my iTouch? I've had several urges but no serious temptations for social networking. Have I finally gone through all the motions of detox and am absolved of it? If so its a very strange feeling. I can't even remember what day (without looking) I last sent out by text or wrote down a status update. I'm also very easily distracted. I've also reminded myself how I prefer my handwriting in blue ink not black, yet I've been writing nightly with black ink. OK whats wrong with me? WOW! Oh I broke the week long thing tonight by using the laptop, updating the blog (up to day before last) and checking on Roo.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling or grammatical errors*

No Status Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment