Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 44 - April 21, 2011 (2 days to go)

As this journey closes in on the finish line I've had a hard time finding what else I can specifically reflect on. Tonight I figure why not just reflect on reflection itself. this has been something that has thrown me into the depths of every emotion through this journey. I thought the withdrawal felt from no social networking was tough, then tonight I remembered that we are always our worst critic. Sure anyone can judge you and criticize you, but it will never affect as much as you doing the same to yourself. Going without on of the biggest distractions from life has forced me to seek within myself. No matter how many substitution I've tried to use in an effort to compensate. At the end of the day its my mind trying to sort through a million thoughts. A tough daily reminder of how tough life truly is without social networking. Not that social networking makes things any easier but perhaps it just distracts you enough to forget the rough times. For some it may have the opposite effect. I suppose it all depends on how much you allow it to control your life. How deep you allow the addiction to get. No matter what the case may be, what you share through social networking is always a reflection of yourself.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors.*

No Status Updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment