Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 39 - April 16, 2011 (1 day to go)

Happy Birthday to my nephew. Another year into adulthood. OK now to the matter at hand...crap I forgot to file my state taxes. Thank goodness for the extended deadline this year. So I think I've gotten a bad case of shortitis! Knowing that one week from today will be my last day in this journey. I am fully expecting anxiety to set in something fierce this week. Today was fairly uneventful otherwise. Next weekend I will be at a birthday celebration downtown. So I hope my phone batter lasts long enough for me to log in at midnight. Or do I wait until after we do the family Easter celebration then log in? Decisions decisions...It's OK, I have 7 days to torture myself with that. And to think that tomorrow is 40 days and 40 nights. So frustrating! thank goodness it's almost over because I'm almost out of paper in this notebook. I have seven pages with a couple to spare and I'm sure I will do a special reflection entry...if I can pull myself away from social networking long enough to write. Look here I am already knowing its going to consume me. Sheesh!

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors*

No status updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment