Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 23 - March 31, 2011 (17 days to go)

Here I sit at the end of what turned out to be a melancholy yet somber day. After staying up late last night to say a rosary, I didn't get much sleep. When I awoke, the world seemed so mellow. Almost as if life was so dull. Oh, I am so thankful that I have friends that have a vampires sleep schedule. Poor Roo let me unload on him last night. I never though I needed that but I guess when you're being "the strong one" for everyone else you need someone too. (the money's on the dresser) Back to today, I was so blah at work. I only had a few urges, one being because Kari tagged me in a picture on Facebook so I got an email notification. Damn, my friends need to give me a heads up before they do that. I really didn't feel a need for social networking today. I checked up on a couple people and sent a few emails back & forth but I didn't deem it necessary to be very communicative today. I did get a few great laughs from some emails but aside from that I stayed pretty blah. I didn't text or write down any status updates either. Time to get some more rest and prepare to make more contact tomorrow.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responisible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

Oh p.s. Funny moment was my dad's reaction to me giving up social networking. Only he would be shocked yet a smart ass at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment