Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 36 - April 13, 2011 (4 days to go)

I think that I really need to stop journaling late at night. Lately when I journal I've been forgetting things I wanted to mention and the next morning it hits me. Oops. Things like helping my mom with her twitter account and then wondering if that's considered breaking my Lenten vow. Or trying to close a push notification on my iTouch and it opening even though I immediately close it out. In 11 more days I won't have to worry about it. I may go into shock come Easter when I'm able to log in again. It will probably take me a while to get used to social networking again. Without sharing my "status updates" I've realized it was just another step in this journey. A different mentality has come over me. I kinda like it actually. I'm very curious to see how things will change come Easter Sunday. It seems so close yet so far away. Even going a week without turning on my laptop I felt so consumed when I finally did turn it on. And mind you I was only playing games on Pogo. Its all every intriguing to me. So a little bit about today. I was definitely (not defiantly) cracking myself up at work. I should've been named Country Crock because i was on a roll! Just call me Sweet Cheeks! HA! I'm quite glad that my coworkers humor me and find me amusing sometimes. Who would've though that would happen in real life and not just social networking?

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment