Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 27 - April 4, 2011 (13 days to go)

Another night listening to the howling wind reflecting on today and this journey as a whole. Who's idea was it for me to give up social networking for Lent? And who's idea was it to have "rest days" during Lent? Did Jesus have rest days during his journey? Perhaps I'm confused with the great flood. Maybe for Lent I should've gone to live on a boat to ride out the storm. Today was back to the daily grind. And for the last almost four weeks that has included fighting and resisting temptation. yes folks its back. While I'm not on my phone, the temptation to log in is there. This includes the curiousity of what's going on. Such as why are people still following me on Twitter when I haven't tweeted anything for 4 weeks as of tomorrow?Why do my friends insist on posting things on facebook when they know I'm on this journey and I receive the email notifications which knowingly give me temptation. I could've really used some ranting today too! From resisting another tantrum at work to getting fussed at on the phone. Why are funerals so stressful? Is everyone just ragging at the same time....except for me? *sigh* I can do this! Only 19 more days to go.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment