Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 37 - April 14, 2011 (3 days to go)

If there was ever a day I was grateful I gave up social networking it would be today. All day I felt so many emotions from anger to devastation. I thought about what I would've updated after today. It wasn't so much a temptation but more of a realization. I say realization because of the reactions and comments I imagined. It would've turned something that was already a mess into an even bigger ordeal. Did I mention how much I dislike drama? I have no doubt that today would've been full of it had I been on social networking. OK enough of that mess...OK one more thing, I think today was the end of yet another friendship. OK moving on because I wasn't to stay away from negativity as much as possible. So I had to shrug tonight (awwww #ShrugLife) because when updating my blog I saw that I only have 3 days to go...til I hit 40 days and 40 nights but actually 9 because of the "rest days". Kind of frustrating actually. Oh well, I know that not participating in the "rest days" is better for me in this journey. I can't lie though, I've thought about saying screw it an only going 40 days and 40 nights but if I've gone this long, 6 more days is nothing. Of course that's what I say now.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

No status updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment