Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 29 - April 6, 2011 (11 days to go)

Whew! What a day today was! So distracted all day awaiting Nina's arrival. I was just so excited to see her. Today was an easy day at work, when I was focused. I tried to spread out my work to last me the entire day and help keep the urges away. Of course all to no avail. Naturally we have a never ending supply of "things to do" at work so I never have to worry about looking for something to do. Its just all the urges and temptations sitting on my shoulders once again. I may have checked my personal email 20 times today. Not that I was really expecting anything but just to make it feel like I was checking something. So much on my mind that I feel the need to get it all out but I can't...At least not until next week. Then came dinner time with Nina. She was special enough to meet my parents & kids on her first time here. Not everyone gets that luxury. I couldn't even tweet that I was with her. *sigh* That's what I get for cutting myself off from the friends that live in my computer. Soon enough I'll be back and i bet my mind will shut down because there's so much that I'll want to say at one time. It must just be that I like to torture myself. OK, so again I must wonder that I near the bottom of the page why my handwriting changes. Gets sloppier in a sense yet still legible. things that make you go hmmmm... See what happens when you're living under a rock on the Arc kickin it with Noah for the time being? UGH!

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

PS. I had Scott take off the Facebook notification from my phone this morning because it was already driving me insane. Even without looking at it I knew it was there. Power of the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment