Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 38 - April 15, 2011 (2 days to go)

Such a long day it was. It's crazy how you can go from having such a good, humorous day at work to an embarrassing drama filled night. I had another day of absolutely cracking myself up! Even with my cheesy jokes about outie navel oranges. then I was actually able to leave work early to get to a birthday dinner. Then it all began...pure chaos. these are the things I would normally tweet in the third person. But seriously, who goes to the liquor store and breaks a bottle, a big bottle, after paying for it in front of a long line of people? Should've been a sign because it was a birthday gift. I must've been 10 shades of red! Then at dinner I sat across from Ty and his girlfriend. Needless to say it was definitely a twitter night. I must admit though I didn't have any urges for it. I knew with only about a week to spare it's not worth it. You know what sucks is writing the day that I'm journaling for and seeing it almost at 40 and remembering I have to go to 46.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

No status updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment