Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 33 - April 10, 2011 (7 days to go)

Happy Birthday Dee! OK so why is it that there's a ton of commercials that have Twitter and Facebook mentioned? And even contests through Facebook? Crazy. I guess I never noticed before because I had the luxury of logging in at any time so now that I don't I tend to notice it more. This weekend was a quiet one as far as urges and temptations go. Hell I haven't even turned on my laptop in about five days. that itself is so strange. Of course we'll have to see how tomorrow goes at work. I just hope that the next two weeks go by fast and uneventful. I said before that I had my first post decided on but I think I've changed my mind. we shall see what comes out when its time. Perhaps I've just become accustomed to not having social networking...for now. I have taken up chess with friends now and boy am I out of touch! I need to seriously work in my strategy game again. Oh one thing I've though about today is how I was asked again what Lent is. Growing up in a Catholic community I took for granted that everyone knew what it was. there are many that don't. Its very interesting to me.

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment