Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 28 - April 5, 2011 (12 days to go)

After a boring uneventful weekend with no social networking comes Monday. I almost felt like I reverted back to week one or two instead of week 4. A day filled with so many urges and temptations. It doesn't help that I've stopped writing down status updates and/or texting them in an effort to stop compensating one with the other. I thought it would help by removing all aspects of social networking and communicating like a real human being. Where do I get all these bright ideas from? What happened to friends stopping you from doing bad things? Friends shouldn't let friends give up social networking. Some of today's temptations came from Jess and I discussing some things from last week, and us not being able to say anything but to each other. Who does that? Who says something big than says we can't say anything? Well at least we have each other for it. Found out a friend is coming to visit and so excited about it. Such a shame I can't Facebook or tweet about it. Can't wait to see her!!! Then after my phone acting up numerous times tonight, on top of the battery draining ridiculously, I get a Facebook notification! Like seriously WTF!? So now I'm stuck with a blinking red light and the Facebook icon on my screen to tempt me even more. Oy Vey! And the blinking red light is going to irk me more than the icon. when I finish and survive this journey I'm not gonna know what to do with myself! Friday I may just turn my phone off because its going to be bittersweet knowing that I'm unable to attend the funeral. While I already had mixed emotions I did still want to go. For now I will take each day as it's own. I got this!

Until we meet again...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

No status updates today.

No comments:

Post a Comment