Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 6 - March 14, 2011 (34 days to go)

Tomorrow will mark one week with no social networking. Although today seemed to fly by, the week itself seems like its taken forever. Ok so not forever but mor eethan 6 dyas thats for sure! I stayed very busy at work today with very few texts to keep my mind occupied. Tonight, however, I had a few curious moments (cravings you could say) where I had to remind myself of no social networking. I played Words with Friends (WWF) and my Pogo games as I do every night but I didn't feel satisfied and started searching for a late night snack. I quickly talked myself out of ice cream when I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 11:40pm. So I ate two brownie bites instead. Wasn't what I wanted but it seemed to do the trick. I hope this doesn't continue because I don't want to gain weight. This whole time change is something else I tell you. I had a few thoughts of Facebook. Thinking about the people its allowed me to reconnect with and the major one it gave me and took away just as fast. Perhaps the friendship from years ago wasn't meant to revive itself. Of course time goes on but I'm such a dweller and have a hard time letting go of people I don't need in my life. Maybe Facebook is the devil! What would that make Twitter? Happy Pi Day!

Until tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

No Status Updates written down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment