Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 4 - March 12, 2011 (36 days to go)

I'm actually journaling Day 4 in the middle of Day 5 because by the time Day 4 came to an end I was so tired I dno't think I lasted 15 minutes once my head hit the pillow. So lets go back 24 hours. I stayed quite busy today. Started off by going to get my nails done. What woman doesn't love a mani & pedi? I normally tweet during my pedicures but I only struggled a few times in fighting the urge to log in. I almost took "Brooklyn Grey" to read again but I didn't. After leaving the nail salon (which I got tons of compliments on the new design) it was time to get ready for the baby shower. Dropped mom off at my auntie's on the way to the shower. The shower was great! All the girls together for one big gab fest in honor of baby Magnus. I didn't really have an urge to social network there at Mellisa's house because I was too busy socializing in person. I tried to leave 3 times. 1st time we left & mom wasn'st ready so teh kids and I went back to hang out some more. 2nd time we left & went to pick up mom but the son remembered he left his phone so we had to go back and get it. You know what they say, 3rd times a charm. Went out shortly thereafter and spent some quality time with Kari. So I guess the new saying is "A busy day keeps the mind away"...from social networking that is.

Until Tomorrow...

*This entry should be excused since I wrote during the day but I am not accepting any responsibility for any spelling or grammatical errors.*


No Status Updates written down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment