Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 11 - March 19, 2011 (29 days to go)

So as you can see I haven't journaled for 2 nights. I will go back to these two nights later. Today was not a difficult day to go without social networking but I did have quite a few urges. After fighting throughout the morning to sleep in I eventually got out of bed to a very very sore body! No, its not what you think. I just came to the conclusion that 3 days of coaching a cheer clinic and standing (literally) in heels for 5 hours straight will not leave you feeling refreshed. I was thinking about all the smartass replies I would get on twitter from me tweeting about how sore I was. I did feel better after a hot shower, but that only lasted so long. Went to a fundraiser matanza today to support my cousin's employer. Food was great and seeing some of my family I don't see often was great. They did have a band and amateur wrestling as entertainment. The latter really urged me to mention it online because it was so funny and seeing the different reactions from my children completely cracked me up. Then later on back at home I was worn out, sore and had a lot on my mind. Then when boredom set in is when more urges tried to tempt me. Although I didn't get to have one of my highly entertaining twitter rants, Kari got to hear all about it. This rant would'vce even made its way to Facebook. Dumb people! Today would've been another day of laughing and reminiscing about last night. GOOD TIMES!!! I can safely say that yes, social networking had become a serious...ummmm...place to express myself(outlet). This is the first major time I felt the need to express myself since Lent began. By thte time Easter rolls around I'll be so over it. Yes, I know, que sera sera.

Until tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling and grammatical errors*

I had status updates again today but my genius self (still acting out on my internal rant) cleared out those messages from my phone without thinking about needing them for jounaling. Way to go... *high-fiving myself*



Day 9 - March 17, 2011 (31 days to go)

Happy St. Patricks Day...aka the one day a year everyone claims they are Irish. Started teh day off running around the city. Took my daughter to cheer camp and got sidetracked into coaching for a bit. Before I knew it, it was time to head to work (yes I was scheduled off) to pick up money then pick up breakfast for the office. Today is the day we're celebrating the boss's birthday by surprising him with breakfast. It was great. Stayed & ate then back to coach cheer clinic. While there my phone stayed in my purse again so there was little temptation. By the time I got home I was so pooped. I mean literally exhausted. I was asleep on the couch before 10pm. Woke up, went to bed, and that was all she wrote. The only thing that urged me to log into Facebook was to send a couple birthday wishes. Happy Birthday Will and Happy Birthday Trevon.

Until tomorrow...

Status Updates:

10:25am - This oittle girl is about to catch 27 if she gives me attitude one more time. She is such a brat.

4:33pm - my daughter is being scouted for SuperStars (the competition team). She's such a show off. LOL

8:27pm - I love that I give up social networking for Lent and now Jess is sending me her updates!!!!

Day 10 - March 18, 2011 (30 days to go)

Oh boy was I tired last night! Today I woke up a bit sore and didn't think cheer clinic would get me like that. After all I'm only coaching. Today was a very very interesting and trying day as far as social networking. Ok not so much the day, but the night! Cheer clinic wore me out yet again and I would've had yet another early night in bed but kari was kind enough to invite me to the Spring Break Jam. This is where allt he temptation began to set in yet again. From seeing a midget to the wack show openers to the free cd to the chick fight. Then there was all the guys walking around shoving popcorn in their faces and burning holes in my butt. LMAO Do you see how this would be very tempting for me? Then the texts added in didn't help. Oh did I mention the picture I got with the only artist I wanted to see? Then of course after the show was our downtown adventures. From bar hopping to crazy stalkers to our pictures with the downtown familia. It was neverending and I had to keep it all to myself. OH BOY! The end of the night almost reminded me of my first encounter with a now great friend of mine. Awwww Geico! Oh lets not forget the mini drama with _______ . *insert twitter rant here* All in all it was a definite never ending social network update night! But I managed to get through it, not sure how, but I did!

Until tomorrow...

Status Updates: (well the ones I didn't deleted during my rants)

9:03am - 2 days of cheer clinic will leave your body sore & asleep before 10pm even if you aren't doing anything.

10:10pm - All these guys walking around with popcorn are killing me!!!! Hahahaha maybe they'll give me some!

(there was more but I deleted while ranting)

No comments:

Post a Comment