Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 12 - March 20, 2011 (28 days to go)

Today proved to be another temptation filled day without social networking. Curiousity mostely was my biggest temptation. Just because I say I don't care what people say doesn't mean I'm not curious to know. Was I deleted after this weekends dramas? What pictures got posted after Friday night? I knwo of 3 that went up but knowingthat makes me want to go and look at the reaction of them. Or even go and make a comment. The email notifications have dwindled down, as have the text messages. Instead of remaining curious and giving into temptation I have decided that it will be funner to be able to log in and reminisce at everything thats happening during my 40 days/40 nights. Or so I hope. Maybe those emails will start rolling in again. More tempting moments today included my first viewing of what may be my newest guilty pleasure trainwreck reality show on VH1 called Love and Hip Hop (I think). Then of course there was Army Wives tonight. Can't wait for next weeks episode. I don't like cliffhangers...damn them! All in all today was a very quiet day with lots of Words With Friends and a few texts later tonight discussing a few funny pictures and what not. But overall a very relaxing Sunday. Can't believe its still 4 weeks to go. Please continue to wish me luck.

Until tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors*

Status Updates:

8:07pm - Oh Em Gee!!! Can't believe Army Wives ended like that. Bastards...making me wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment