Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 21 - March 29, 2011 (19 days to go)

Talk about an emotional day! If there was a day in the past 3 weeks that would break me it would've been today. Today was a day that had me in tears from the get go. Knowing that Crisco is beginning his move tomorrow really affected me. Then with all the phone conversations and updates it was completely ups & downs. Even my boss questioned my strength through such big events. I know I can do this! Even if I compensate by texting. I felt so awkward today by making myself so vulnerable and showing all my emotions. Today was also a reminder/eye opener to some things that tend to get overlooked and brushed aside. Times like this usually lead me to unload frustrations on Twitter and show my "soft side" on Facebook. A time when a dependency on social networking is almost inevitable. Although it was great to see everyone tonight I feel like an ass now for letting emotions get the best of me. I did have two people ask me where I've been since I have been away from social networking for 3 weeks. That always makes me feel good. Not that I like feeling missed but it shows people care enough to notice I'm gone. I don't always get that feeling so it's nice to have reminders. I think it goes back to everyone, myself included, taking convenience for granted. Of course with that also comes the old saying "out of sight, out of mind". I'm also thankful for the ones that do care and the ones that let me depend on them & support me throughout this journey.

Until Tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

Status Updates:

8:41am - not only did I wake up late but now I'm mad because I was dreaming about the _______.

11:25am - I need a Vegas trip soon!!!!! Like very soon! Ahhhhhhh

11:42am - Leave it to my Uncle to send me a dirty text to make me laugh after Jess calls & makes me cry!

12:31pm - my boss just hugged me and as I cringed I started tearing again. Damn that Crisco Kidd.

8:23pm - Lord help me! Only for Crisco would I take a shot of patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment