Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 18 - March 26, 2011 (22 days to go)

As I sit here on the night of Day 19 I can't help but laugh at the events of Day 18! Lets hear about it... Today was a very difficult day for no social networking. Especially considering I was on the go literally all day. Beginning with a day full of "DRIVE". Went to the 2nd stop of the all day event to support organ & tissue donation. Naturally any time spent with Crisco had numerous update worthy events. Funniest thing was him telling my son "there's a party in my head"! I had just said that a few days ago. Not only did I receive tons of information I was unaware of that I wanted to share but I heard tons of hilarious randomness. Next up was the 3rd event for "DRIVE" at the Albuquerque Rescue Mission where I stopped by to donate some clothes. That was a quick stop on the way to my little buddy's birthday party at Michelle's. Again, the conversations there almost always have update worthy comments. Let's not mention the hours we spent playing with balls. Golf balls that is... We must've stacked at least 15 pairs of golf balls. Not so easy at first but exciting each time its done. Many pics were taken that I couldn't share. Talk about frustration!!! Even after I left the girls were able to stack them 3 high. How cool is that? Last stop for the day was out of town. Ok it was only Santa Fe but it's still out of town. Rize Nightclub was giving proceeds to American Red Cross. It was also Crisco's last night DJing in NM...for the time being. As with any night out with Kari there are many status update worthy moments. Like the fact that she was wearing heels!! And of course the fact that I had to put them on her feet for her. Yes I struggled throughout the night/early morning without social networking. Definitely a day full of great moments, hilarious memories and great pictures & videos. Some of the best are Crisco actually playing NKOTB for me, which is something that I never ever thought would happen in this lifetime. And Kari...lets just pretend she was so excited for NKOTB she was blown away. Ok so it sounded good, but the truth is she fell, not only once, but twice! Yes, no exaggeration when I say today was very difficult to not be able to send updates to Facebook and Twitter. Its times like these that make me wonder how I ever lived without social networking before. What did I ever do with all the randomness & memories? It's almost like thinking about communicating without text or even email. Of course who really communicates via email anymore? Things that make you go hmmm...

Until Tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

Status Updates:

1:06am - Kari only made it to 1am with heels on. LMFAO

1 comment:

  1. I love the comment about kari being "blown away" by CK playing NK... lol

    ReplyDelete