Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 3 - March 11, 2011 (37 Days to go)

It has not even been a whole week into Lent and its already easier to go throughout the day. Less "twitches" and curiousity with wanting to log into social networking. Or maybe it was the fact that I was super busy at work and had very little time to think about it. I did stay focused all day for the first time in a very long time. Does lack of social networking play a part in that? Less time thinking of Facebook or Twitter and more focus? Could be but there's still 37 days left to find out. Being that I've had work to help keep me busy this weekend should prove to be interesting. I do have a busy Saturday planned with Shanna's baby shower and then planning on getting out and having some "adult time". Tonight after work I saw I had a package from the mail! I read "Brookly Grey" right away. WOW! I need to go write a review on it. Oh yeah I do belive that writing down and sharing my updates with Michelle helps too. I don't feel so bottled up anymore. Mia thought it was so hilarious when Michelle told her about writing down her updates. She laughed big time! I think its great. My texting is still happening big time. Not sure if I'm compensating or not but for now I'm not complaining. I'm just thankful right now that I have friends that talk as much as I do. LOL

Until tomorrow...


*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*


Status Updates:

9:15am - Holy Hotness Joe Carter from HLN Morning Express! Its gonna be a good day waking up to thsoe dimples!

1:46pm - ________ cracks me up with the popcorn thing!

1:52pm - Mia is highly amused at me & Chelle...ok Chelle mostly for writing down our updates. She said we're still social networking just amongst the 2 of us.

2:22pm - Heads or tails? Whats the decision gonna be?

2:30pm - I really need to stop listening to Jamie Foxx ...(edited at my discretion)

5:21pm - Watching infrared image of tsunami...CRAZY!

5:24pm - SD to AW: you listen to country? AW: No only love songs. Me: LMFAO

8:11pm - Was in teh drive through and my daughter opened her purse saying she wanted to pay. Then got mad when I told her no and to save her money.

9:15pm - Daughter came in the room with her fake jewelry & teddy bear around her wrist telling me "I've been married 7 times, the bear is #7.

9:19pm - Now she says she got married 3 more times & 9 of them were rich (the rings she was wearing) and 1 was not (the bear). Then she looks at the bear & says "poor teddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment