Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 13 - March 21, 2011 (27 days to go)

What an interesting day today turned out to be. While today was an extremely busy day at work there was yet again the temptation of curiousity. While the situation is hilarious and we've laughed for 24 hours about it now, I'm still frustrated at teh nerve of some people's children! Its not serious enough for me to break my lenten vow. The words that are going through my mind make me want to tell someone off whiel at the same time I just want to make fun. Not worth my piece of mind and all the frustration, even if it makes us all laugh. I will definitely be making light of the situation in my own way. Had a few status updates today that made me laugh. I've also come to realize that majority of my updates/tweets/posts are "had to be there moments". I love that because in the end they are good enough memories to mention again. Oh...so I have one less texter to keep my mind occupied, but BBJ stepped in and filled the void today. Thank goodness too because I think today I could've slipped. After work I got more use out of my Pogo app on the iTouch. Made dinner, finished homework with the kids, then came the start of me time and with that came the twitch. *Cue the texts* I was laughing so hard I had tears! Kari and Crisco had me laughing so much. I literally had to pick up the phone and call so I didnt' feel like such an ass laughing so much all by myself. After another hour of laughing on the phone the temptation is gone. Perhaps its because its 1:40am, I'm already in bed and the laptop is shut down. Sure I could grab my phone but that sucker needs to charge because it was beeping at me! Not to mention I'm about to be defeated by sleep.

Until Tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

ps. I forgot to mention I've already decided what my first Facebook and Twitter updates are going to be. :-) Sadly y'all will have to wait 4 more weeks to find out what it is. *evil laugh*

Status Updates:

11:06am - Why does it always stink in the office by the fax machine? These guys need to learn how to bathe right.

11:28am - LMAO BBJ on the phone and Jamie Foxx in my ears with ______ pics in my mind are...ummm...WOW!

1:01pm - You ain't gotta lie to kick it

1:45pm - What are the chances of printing something on recycled paper and its the same revision number as the one I printed but from the previous year? WHOA! I almost got confused!

3:16pm - Tish saw 2 guys outside carrying a knife & fork almost as big as them and her only though was "She would die from not being able to social network this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment