Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 19 March 27, 2011 (21 days to go)

What an exhausting day! Surprisingly enough I didn't have too many urges or temptations throughout the day. Especially considering all the events of last night (and yesterday during the day). Perhaps being so tired makes you too lazy to even think about social networking. Crazy thing is that I sent more status updates today than yesterday when I had more to update yesterday. (Michelle and I text each other) Today was also my girls Lobo baseball performance. It was such a beautiful day to perform outside also. Watching from the side was hard because I knew the girls still needed help in some parts of the routine. Although, so did many of the other teams! Overall they did good considering the chaos that went on before and after the actual performance. I'm proud of them regardless though because they showed up and did their best. Funniest thing is that my mom forgot to press record on the camera so I don't have video of the performance except for the grainy one I took on my phone. Its ok though. That would have been a definite status update though. Then there was Army Wives tonight. Lets just say this episode had me crying the entire hour! Its ok though because I think I needed a good cry. Another urge was uploading the video from last night onto youtube and not being able to post the link to it everywhere. Its a good one too. Can't wait to see the pictures from last night so I hope NMNights.com uploads them soon. Then again I'm a little worried to see them at the same time. I hope my days continue to get easier yet again without social networking. Tonight my iTouch decided to take me to echofon when sliding the lock thing over. It took everything inside me to exit it without checking my 24 @ replies or reading any tweets. Even though Sundays are "cheat days" I've not broken vow or used the "rest days", as they are truly called, to my advantage. I feel that it would just make matters worse. Kind of like having a sample of your favorite ice cream on those small spoons but not being able to have a full scoop. I do still get my email notifications, which are far & few in between these days and the urges aren't as bad. Granted its the Facebook ones that drive me to the nearest mental institution. And speaking of email notifications, why are people still beginning to follow me on Twitter when I haven't tweeted in almost 3 weeks? Oy vey!

Until Tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammatical errors*

Status Updates:

12:42pm - OMG I almost fell in the shower & all I could think about was Kari! I can't stop laughing!

7:00pm - Yay! Army Wives time. Get the kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment