Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 5 - March 13, 2011 (35 days to go)

So today was a very trying day for no social networking. There were numerous attempts to reach for my phone for twitter, my iTouch for both (Twitter & Facebook) & my laptop for both. I missed teh tweetdeck notifications tonight while playing Pogo games. I even looked at my blank "new window" telling myself no Facebook. While typing away earlier on a site completely unrelated my mom though she caught me on Facebook. She said I was typing crazy like I do when on Facebook. Perhpas it was on my mind more due to lack of texts, bbms, etc. to keep me occupied. This does to show that I most definitely am substituting one with the other. What can I say? I've always been a talker, as my daughter follows in my footsteps, adn its quite obvious I'm a typer also. I wonder how the others are doing without Facebook or Twitter. I remember seeing a few others were giving one or the other up also. I just didn't warn anyone. Its kind of disheartening to see that not many have contacted me by phone or email but such is life, out of sight, out of mind. With 35 days to go it seems like no end in sight. Especially when dealing with a pre-pubescent 12 year old boy and a spoiled & bratty 9 year old girl. Most of my updates would have been about them today. Kids will be kids. There was a funny one from last night though regarding my kids. You know what they say...kids say the damndest things. Wish me luck this week without Michelle since she is on family vacation for spring break.


Until Tomorrow...

*I journal nightly before bed and am not responsible for spelling and grammical errors*


No Status Updates written down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment