Thursday, July 5, 2012

I had a dream... (Beginning Day 5)

So I have dreams on a regular basis and I generally tend to remember them on a regular basis, however, it is rare that they seem so real I feel as though they truly happened. I had to come and post real quick about my dream before I woke up today.

I was getting into my car and as soon as I started the car I rolled down my window and lit a cigarette. I took a couple puffs and then looked at my passenger (who was faceless because I have no idea who it was) and immediately threw the cigarette out of the window and proceeded to cuss like I know how. I was in total disbelief and was disappointed with myself. I couldn't believe that I had lit a cigarette and in my car to top it off.

Now let me explain a few things that make this dream even more weird (yes I actually typed weirder but thought about it and didn't want to hear it from my grammar ocd friends), at least in my mind. I bought a new car a few months ago and I didn't smoke in it. Ok twice I did and one time I was so stressed and pissed off at the world that I needed to calm myself down while sitting in concert traffic before I got some serious road rage. So basically aside from that and one other time that I refuse to explain I never smoked in the new car. Next, if I were to slip like that why would I waste the cigarette to have a guilty conscience over a couple of puffs? That's like taking a hit of weed and not inhaling, it's still going to get in your system dumbshit.

So I really think that I had this dream because I was thinking about my blog from last night and how I knew it was full of errors from trying to update from my crazy touch screen phone that hates me. It seemed so real though.

Ok, let's all get back to our normal daily activites so I can log off my work computer before I get in trouble for being on a non-work affiliated website. Here's to a great day *fist pumps* ps. *fist pumps* is my new motivation that I have taken over from "Daisy". Now if you don't know about Daisy then you need to go and read my girls blog too. I told y'all about that. Now just shut up and do it. Besides, after enduring my blog you deserve some humor! www.msparker411.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment