Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Insanity Day 9 - oompa loompa doompa dee doo



OK I happen to like carrots so that wouldn't be such a bad thing, however, I would be more concerned with turning orange and looking like a little fat oompa loompa. Then I'd have to dye my hair green and wear those very unappealing white overalls. Not a good look. And just so you know, I am sparing everyone the picture of one tonight. Although, I did google for images and there are some very disturbing oompa loompas in the world.

Did I tell anyone that I weighed myself on Monday? 1 week into this challenge and I lost 1 pound. Yeah, probably because when I weighed in originally I had my hoodie on and this time I didn't. So in reality I didn't lose anything. Of course I didn't gain so that should be a good thing but it doesn't help me in trying to lose the most so I can bring home the big bucks at the end of this month. *sigh*

So I completed day 9 of Insanity tonight. It would have been very easy to forget and let the time slip by with the day I had. Anyway, I did it. I was almost happy when I saw it was Pure Cardio night. I actually like this video with the exception of a few moves. I am happy to report that I feel that I was able to complete more in the first half of the video this time around. However, I think I pushed too hard too early because for the last 10 minutes of the video I was seriously struggling......to breathe! And why when you have to lunge and raise the front arm....ugh, this is so uncomfortable. My fat just gets in the way of everything! Hopefully one day I can do so without having to reposition the fat. Anyway, I'm happy with the way tonights workout went, overall. YAY! GO ME!



In the meantime I am looking foward to Gravity Fit this weekend. Well, with the exception of Hell Pit! Hopefully there is still space left since I spaced reserving my spot today, even after I talked with Jumping Josephina about calling early. OY VEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment