Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Insanity Day 10



This is how I feel when getting ready for Insanity. Yikes! I had to actually untie the drawstring on my shorts the other night so I could get them on. Mind you, these are the shorts I wore for The Color Run! How is this even possible? I really must be a total heffer! Just goes back to the idea that you don't know how big you really are until you see yourself in a mirror when you aren't ready to see the real you. Scary situation!

I'm tired so let's just get to it. And don't you try to distract me either, I won't fall for it tonight. Speaking of tonight, I had no desire whatsoever to do this video of the polymetric cardio circuit. Screw this video. Not one of my favorites, can you tell? After practice we went to dinner (a weekly wednesday ritual for free pie wednesday at VI - and no I didn't eat the pie...yet)and as we sat in our booth waiting to be waited on I thought to myself "man, I still have to workout but since I'm eating now this means I have to wait and will be working out late." So I waited about an hour and half after I ate dinner to workout. I even pouted, stomped my feet and rolled my eyes at Shaun T. I know it is hard to believe me acting in such a childish manner but it's true! Just take a moment to force yourself to accept this.

And why do I always have to pee when I'm working out? Never fails, I am on a roll, feeling the burn and sweating like a child working in a sweat shop....then it hits me. Tonight I'm certain that it is something wrong with me, perhaps a weak bladder or something that bearing children did to me. At least when I'm doing Insanity I am at home and it's not so embarrassing. Unlike at Gravity Fit when I was doing tuck jumps across the trampolines and had to do the longest kegel of my life and then run to the bathroom barefoot so I didn't have pee running down my leg. So naturally, tonight I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the video and since I don't know how to pause on the PS2 I just let it run and catch back up.

Speaking of Gravity Fit, I'm so sad! I reminded Jumping Josephina that we needed to call to make our reservation since both of us forgot yesterday. Then I receive a text that she called and they advised her that this past Saturday was a launch class only and they will not be offering the class on Saturdays, only Tuesday Nights (from 9-10pm) and Thursday Mornings (from 7-8am). We are going to try to make the Tuesday night class but that is sooooooo late to be working out, even for me. Not to mention I have to drive across town and make sure that I have something to watch the kids since I'm an overprotective mother and have problems leaving them alone. I would love to be able to do Thursday mornings as well but I already struggle with my hours at work and this wouldn't help. Maybe when school is out and cheer is done I can do it since it will be easier for me to go into work later. Maybe if we keep calling for Saturdays they will see that the class will be full and they will add it. Hmmmmm.... I will just have to make sure that I either wake up at like 4am to do Insanity for that day or just use Gravity Fit in it's place because doing double workouts within a few hours of each other is too tough for me.

Hey, I told you not to distract me. I really did intend to keep this short. One last thing that I forgot to say the other night then I'm off to dreamland. When you see someone on the biggest loser that weighs the same as you but you think they are way bigger than you, chances are they are probably not. Yes, eye opener for me. What makes it worse that I never watch that show but it happened to be on and like any show, I have to see how it ends. Needless to say I don't want to watch it again because this time my son even told me to call to try to be a contestent. Little butthead! Ok, off to cry my eyes out over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment