Thursday, February 7, 2013

Insanity Day 11



Seriously though! I think I really do hit my snooze button about 5 times every morning. Well, that is when I hear my alarm. Ok that is neither here nor there. I'm really going to keep it short and sweet tonight because I'm tired and I read before I sleep and I can't miss out on that. Tonight was Cardio Recovery so it was a faily simple workout except for the forrest fire in my thighs again. I don't mind going slow and doing stretching but holding in certain positions as long as I can through the burn is tough. But...I did it. Even if I really didn't want to. Today was an exhausting day. See, told you I'd keep it short and sweet. Catch y'all tomorrow after another crazy busy day! ps. I just had to come back to edit from 10 to 11. Even better! Too bad it wasn't from 10 to 60. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment