Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11/28/2004

Love
current mood was lonely when this was written on Sunday, November 28, 2004 1:55pm

Why does love hurt so bad? Why is love something I want so bad? I try to move on, I wish I were gone! I can't help but imagine and think for a bit I will wake up from this dream and there I will sit. I wish things could work out for the better so then I don't have to sit here and write this letter. To the one and only....I love you so much!


Another one...just gotta get it all out!
current mood was depressed when this was written on Sunday, November 28, 2004 2:09pm

Why do I love you? Even when my hearts split in two? I know it ain't right especially after our fight! I just can't seem to let go, Even though you think I'm a ho! I know deep inside you still care, Even when you sit there and glare! When two want the same in life, no I'm not asking to be your wife... Why can't you give in and and let our love grow? Instead of sitting there being as cold as snow? Baby I would have said ice but it just didn't flow for me. LOL I know it ain't much, but its how I feel right now! I've hurt you alot and I can't even show you how sorry I am. I know that nothing will ever make up for it, but I do love you with all my heart and I just wanna be with you! And you know what I mean by that!



Trying to amuse myself here....not working
current mood was artistic when this was written on Sunday, November 28, 2004 2:21pm

I love you so much with all of my heart I love you so much I think I might fart.... I love you so much I can't sometimes think I love you so much It might even stink I love you so much I just can't let go I love you so much off to the toilet I go Ok, trying to cheer myself up here. Don't think its working though.



Ok I've lost it this time!!!!!
Current mood was confused when this was written Sunday, November 28, 2004 3:16pm


I was glad when we met you gave new meaning to life I was sad when you left Thought once I was the dime that could finally be your wife We have both been hurt it was healed over time We have both felt like dirt the relationship was on a decline It wasn't supposed to be this way It was supposed to be fun Not like it was today How many times have we both said "I'm done" I can't get you out of my head get past all the tears I've cried I sometimes wish I were dead especially when you bring up how I lied I'm not proud of my past or the present for that matter I wish we could really make things last I thought at one point we could hear pitter patter I really do love you More than words can say I look back on when things were new Why can't we relive that first day You had tears of joy it meant alot to my heart I just can't comprehend why are we still apart The first time I met you I knew you were special this time I lost you I'm not sure how to deal I don't want to be friends I don't want to lose you You said its the end I will not let go its you that I'm used to




Sex
Current mood was devious when this was written Sunday, November 28, 2004 4:32pm

Sex is great
Sex is good
Sex is better
When you're in the mood

You look in his eyes
You start with a kiss
go give a lil nibble
You will soon be in bliss

Rub your hands on the chest
Down below they will please
please let your mouth follow
you'll soon be on your knees

When you are done
He will return the favor
don't let him move on
until its your taste that he savors

Its not Kama Sutra
make sure you get comfy
If hes good you'll get numb
even your sight will go blurry

If you didn't get yours and
He made a big mess
Try the table next time
its a new kind of bliss

If you think you're in love
the sex will get bette
rIf he calls himself basil
you'll even get wetter

Making Love vs Sex
Which one for tonight
It depends on the mood
enjoy your next flight

No comments:

Post a Comment