Tuesday, August 11, 2009

February/March 2006

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...
Current mood was thoughtful when this was written Monday, February 27, 2006 11:02am

Only the real survive!!!!!!!!
Think ur real enuff 2 survive????
If u a soldier then mount up!!!!!
WHY DO I FALL.....
Current mood was frustrated when this was written Monday, March 06, 2006 3:48pm
Why do I fall
How can feelings come and go
Why does the hurt stay for so long
Tears like the water that melts from the snow
a feeling of someone who may already be gone
Was this special someone really there at all
close to your heart
accepting every call
the hurt came along when we were apart
The doubts in my mind
the feelings in my soul for so long
The slap in the face that came from behind
the forgiveness I have for the times it went wrong
Why do I fall so fast for the one
a lesson was learned from it all
the hurt still weighs a ton
again I will ask still Why do I fall

No comments:

Post a Comment