Tuesday, August 11, 2009

June 2006

RIddle me this, Riddle me that
Current mood was disappointed when this was written Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:23pm

Isn't it weird how no matter what you do or how safe you thought you were the past always comes back to haunt you? What goes around comes around and sometimes it never went away to begin with!
On the road to becoming a better person and why let the road block stop you? I've seen it happen and I for one take the detours in life. Takes some time to get there, but eventually you reach the destination. So why would someone begin that journey just to get stopped at the first road block? Can only do so much to show someone your "by their side," so why keep trying and wasting precious energy?
So when you are stopped at that road block you give the past time to catch up and when the "past" and the "present" collide it makes for interesting conversation!!!!
And when you need a "tune up" who you gonna call???? Better take some time to think about it! Do you go with what you already know, with what your "comfortable" with, or someone new??? The excitement of the unknown! Just remember, when people are in the same profession they tend to trade advice and such.

I will end with this....Get back on that road they call the journey of life! Don't go too fast or you might get "caught" and recieve a speeding ticket! So pay the fine, and get back on track...Follow the light, for one can't see when he travels in the darkness...

Gracefully fallin out as always...





***memories***
Current mood was crushed when this was written Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:59am


My love is still here
Just because I smile
doesn't mean I don't hurt
the pain will only last a while

You know I still love you but you're the one I can't have! Not like a possession, but as a lover, a friend, someone to share my life with.
As always I turn to my motto in life...STAY STRONG, MOVE ON!
No other way to live. Through all lifes trials and tribulations I take it as a learning experience. Life is about learning. A neverending intelligence.
The love will fade with time, but will always be in my heart! I do have a big enough heart to hold it there.
Not every day will be easy, this I know
Put on a happy face
My love will not continue to grow
just a matter or wrong time, wrong place

I am stable without a label, but sometimes when trust has been broken so much I need the reassurance. Live isn't easy and Love is even harder. The good times were great, the bad times were few. The unknown is the hardest thing to accept in life.
Not worth my tears, not worth my depression, I will defeat this and overcome! Just remember to follow the light and if you see the darkness, don't let it suck you in!
Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment