Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 mile mornings - week 3 with 3 to go

Ok so I suck....I haven't blogged in a week. I wish I had a really great excuse but I just don't. So moving foward...

Just because I haven't blogged does NOT mean that I haven't been doing any cardio activity. As a matter of fact, I went every day of the work week last week. Ok so I walked Tuesday and Thursday but I did my 2 mile morning on Wednesday and Friday. Friday I even went by myself since my running buddy (who likes to leave me behind)was on vacation in Vegas and the other one that joined us on Wednesday was only going to walk. I have been averaging the same time (seconds difference) every 2 mile morning and it's good but at the same time frustrating because I need to shave a minute per mile off my time before the Hot Chocolate Run which is 3 weeks from today. Oh, Monday I didn't run or walk because it was Labor Day and I was busy all day enjoying my day off.

I will attempt to blog more this week but trying to get used to the "school is in session" schedule is still in progres.

No comments:

Post a Comment