Wednesday, March 14, 2012

21 Days into Lent

So here I sit on a day that marks 3 weeks without Social Networking. Remembering how obsessed I was last year with the countdown to be able to use social networking again. Comparing last year to this year. I thought I was able to keep myself busy last year and consistently having moments where I know I would update on social networking, whether it be Facebook or Twitter. Of course this year there is Pinterest to add into the mix. Thank goodness I never really finished setting that one up. I know there are lots of people that love that website but I haven't gotten into it as much. As a matter of fact I never did anything with my account since I set it up a couple months ago. While I still have moments that I would want to update I am not missing it as much. I guess the thing I miss the most is reading through my timelines and seeing what other people have to say. Yesterday at work we had some seriously funny moments but at the same time I wasn't thinking to myself how I wish I could update my statuses. I have way to much going on in my real life to worry about the social networking side of me. The stresses of everyday life. I have become more accustomed to just dealing with it the old fashioned way vs. the social networking way. From work to cheer to family life I definitely have my hands full. I'm not sure that I would be updating a lot on my social networking accounts anyway. It's funny how life evolves and you can look back and think "WOW!"

Just my thoughts for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment